There are books in my home that I will never read. It is a reality. It sounded like a good idea at the time to buy Diane Irons' 14-Day Beauty Boot Camp: The Crash Course for Looking and Feeling Great. I purchased it in 2001, according to Amazon and it was, no doubt, in a moment of frustration and desire to change my appearance in just 14 days. As I look at the reviews now, I wonder if I was impressed about her appearance on a television show or if I stumbled upon it and found it intriguing. The reviews mention that the CD is very motivational...Nevertheless, I haven’t used it and it hangs on my shelves nagging me. My oldest daughter is feeling stuck in her exercise routine, and I have packed it up with the Desiderata, a video about Joan of Arc that was on her Amazon wishlist (AND which arrived after Christmas), along with an extra copy of The Artists’ Way to send to her as a care package.
Hmmm…The Artists’ Way…it calls me again and again…Now that is a book that I must spend more time with.
Worldcat
No comments:
Post a Comment