Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years' Resolution... Book Clutter! .renewed!

January 2nd..A New Year!

Resolution!  Although this is very hard for me, I am going to renew my resolution to read the books in my home.  I am a book addict, it is clear, and there are so many books I want to explore.  They lie in wait, on my bookshelves, throughout my home.

Often people ask me, where are your books?  They expect to see tons of books in bookcases through out my home.  I have them placed strategically...some in my back room, cookbooks in the kitchen, little favorite fiction since I  donate to the library at PCC.

There are a few though that I cannot let go...I always think I will reread.  Hmmm...  good beginning...I will scour my shelves for the fiction that I think I want to reread and start with those.


  • Claire Huffaker.  One time, I saw morning come home... (I always wanted to write a screenplay using this!)
  •  Elizabeth Berg.  The day I ate whatever I wanted.  (give to Pookie or MM) *I loved the story "Truth or Dare"
  • Carson McCullers.  The heart is a lonely hunter
  • Sue Monk Kidd.  The Secret lives of bees.
  • McCourt.  Angela's ashes.  Please daughters, read this!
  • Clemens.  The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
  • Frances Hodgson Burnett.  The Secret Garden...
  • T. H. White.  The Sword and the Stone
  • The Once and Future King.
so many more....




No comments:

Post a Comment